Alien: Covenant Star Katherine Waterston Reveals Key Character Details


To date, very few plot details, if any, have been known about Alien: CovenantRidley Scott is returning to the director's chair for the next installment of a franchise which is unquestionably his baby, with an impressive cast of Katherine Waterston, Danny McBride, Michael Fassbender, James Franco and more. Until today, that was about all we knew.
After footage of the film was shown at a 20th Century Fox showcase of their 2017 slate of movies, there we have gained a significant amount of insight about the perilous space adventure.Obviously since Ridley returned to this franchise with Promtheseus, obviously [tribute] is something he's interested in doing." "For me, the way I thought about it was it's so amazing to get to be a part of this world but I didn't really think about the shoes I had to fill because if I did I would probably just panic."
Waterston does insist that her character is in a "very different" situation than Weaver's in the originals.
"I think that in this whole series of films, including Prometheus, there's always been a woman hustling unti
Some of those details come from Alien: Covenant star Katherine Waterston. Reluctant to spill any major spoilers seeing as she has not been debriefed about what she can or cannot say, Waterston did offer about of insight regarding her Daniels character in an exclusive interview with ComicBook.com.
"It's a colonist mission to a new planet," Waterston said. "She's the chief terraformist. She's basically a space gardener. It's seriously important when you're moving to a new planet."Obviously since Ridley returned to this franchise with Promtheseus, obviously [tribute] is something he's interested in doing." "For me, the way I thought about it was it's so amazing to get to be a part of this world but I didn't really think about the shoes I had to fill because if I did I would probably just panic."
Waterston does insist that her character is in a "very different" situation than Weaver's in the originals.
"I think that in this whole series of films, including Prometheus, there's always been a woman hustling until the bitter end.
Alien: Covenant Star Katherine Waterston Reveals Key Character Details Alien: Covenant Star Katherine Waterston Reveals Key Character Details Reviewed by Mmk on 22:00 Rating: 5

No comments