Agents of SHIELD Co-Star Teases Ghost Rider's Comeback

Recently, Lorenzo Henri appeared at a Fan Fest and spoke to the organization about his stint on the show. The actor plays Robbie Reyes’ little brother Gabe, and Henri teased fans that the vengeful spirit would make a comeback in the future.
“I know some things. They are on a winter break right now, but all I know is, I’m pretty sure it’s not the end for Ghost Rider,” he said. “I know they have some things up their sleeves. It’s gonna be sick.”You can check out the synopsis of the show’s winter finale “The Laws of Inferno Dynamics” below:
S.H.I.E.L.D. and Ghost Rider find themselves unlikely allies when the lives of all of Los Angeles hang in the balance.

ghost-rider-199416
Agents of SHIELD Co-Star Teases Ghost Rider's Comeback Agents of SHIELD Co-Star Teases Ghost Rider's Comeback Reviewed by GG 360° on 01:59 Rating: 5

No comments