GHOST RIDER BLAZES INTO THIS WEEK IN MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D.

Star Gabriel Luna kicks off another season of podcasts!

***SPOILER ALERT: Don’t listen in if you haven’t seen the most recent episode of “Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.”!***
Ghost Rider made his fiery debut this week, bringing a whole new style of vengeance to “Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.”! To celebrate the season premiere, we chatted with actor Gabriel Luna about what it took to bring the Rider to life as we kick off S.H.I..EL.D.’s most epic adventure yet.
Download episode #45 of “This Week in Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.” from Marvel.com! Catch new episodes of “Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.” Tuesdays at 9:00 PM ET on ABC.
Go behind-the-scenes of “Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.” with a new podcast series for the hit show on ABC! Every week we’ll talk with a different member of the cast and production crew as well as Executive Producers examining the twists and turns of the most recent episode, as well as taking a look at the creation process behind this exciting series! Don’t miss “Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.” Tuesdays at its new time, 9:00 p.m. ET on ABC, and catch a new episode of “This Week in Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.” right here every Wednesday!
GHOST RIDER BLAZES INTO THIS WEEK IN MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D. GHOST RIDER BLAZES INTO THIS WEEK IN MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D. Reviewed by GG 360° on 02:29 Rating: 5

No comments